Sunday, March 20, 2005

Where'd everyone go?

Have you noticed how quiet most of our blogs have become? Blame it on Azeroth. World of Warcraft should come with a fucking warning label on it:

Warning: You may cease to care about your real life once you load this product onto your computer. You can get a cool ass owl as a pet that will make you wish you were Harry Potter so you could own one in "reality". This thing will put a fast-forward on your clock and make your weekends disappear. Good luck!

I did manage to drag my butt out to a 25 mile time trial in the wind and the semi-cold. It was in the middle of nowhere, and the road that was to take me most of the way through the city to where I was supposed to start was closed. I stopped for directions twice, and both times, they said, "Why are you going there?" Now, I went to this race last year, but I didn't really pay attention because I wasn't driving. This year, though, I noticed what a rough neighborhood it was. And the dogs. Three of which chased me while I was racing.

I would tell you what the results were with a time, but it would possibly be more accurate to tell you that I am chunky and slow. And I hate the wind. And the dogs.

3 comments:

Shocho said...

Good for you going outside and stuff! I find that the sun can be bright, and there is sometimes wind.

I posted a lot to my blog today before I read this, so nyaah. :)

Of course, I also made a blog for Warcraft, which kind of proves your point.

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU GUYS! (said in my best Fat Albert voice)

A friend of mine is in this advertising competition thingy, and she's doing some primary research to help with her campaign. The topic? Gaming and Star Wars. Seems like some people here might be just the right target to answer some questions.

Anyone up for it? I'll email them to you if you'd be willing to help. Hit me at adwilla@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

At least you're not posting pictures of your character in a game that isn't out yet. That would be completely geeky.