Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm a Total Showoff

So, not only does this post feature another of the more and more ubiquitous pictures of my tiny little offspring, but in this picture, she is sporting a hat I recently sewed for her. This picture is an ultra-rare, as she is smiling while she has a hat on her head. Typically she is not so delighted to have something on her head, but her dad was playing with her at the time, and I suppose daddy > hat crossness.

There is someone who reads this blog occasionally who might know someone who wants a (another?) bear hat. You know who you are. If you think she might like one like this, just shoot me an email and I'd be glad to make another one for her. I can enlarge the pattern, no problem.

I will soon be testing my sewing skills even further and attempting to make a pair of pants that matches this hat. Send me good booga booga for that, if you wouldn't mind.

2 comments:

Shocho said...

That is an awesome picture of your beautiful baby in a hot-looking hat. I love it!

TheGirard said...

dude...the B is wearing a took.