Monday, July 17, 2006

Ha! Ha! A Post!!1!!


A lot of you reading this right now know your way around Fark and/or Something Awful and you are possibly aware that it was this week, last year, when every thread on Fark was threadjacked by the Ha! Ha! Guy. If you don't know who this gentleman is, or why he's so damn happy (!!!1!!!) then you can read about it on Wikipedia. If you still haven't had enough Ha! Ha!, then check out today's (as always, possibly not work safe stuff on Fark) thread on Fark, commemorating the Ha! Ha! Guy's birthday.

If you asked me, I'd probably answer that I don't think he's all that funny anymore. However, I did snicker at a couple of the Ha! Ha! Guys in the thread on Fark, so who the heck knows anymore?

1 comment:

Shocho said...

The Wikipedia article tells me what I always wanted to know, which is where did this guy come from. I think it's still funny because it's customizable, and the things people add to the picture are often good lines by themselves. I see that the same site has the Einstein customizable image I linked to a while ago. HA! HA! I love that guy, I admit it.