Tuesday, July 26, 2005

To the Asshole Who Nearly Hit Me Five Minutes Ago

First, check your effing blind spot, moron.

Second, when a honk comes from that area where you were so sure there was no car, you should cancel your lane change.

Third, when the car you are desperately trying to hit has to slam on their brakes with a tractor trailer behind her as you make your lane change anyway, despite the fact that she's honked her horn to alert you to her presence, you should acknowledge how much of a fucking moron you are by doing the bullshit "I'm sorry" wave. You had an entire red light to take care of it, prick.

Fourth, if you are not turning right at the next intersection, you do not have to make that lane change so quickly anyway. Learn how to take time to make sure you're not about to kill someone.

Fifth, I hope something really bad happens to you today. Maybe your wife will tell you about the affair she's having with the lawn guy.

I take this shit much more personally now that there are two of us in the car.

5 comments:

Shocho said...

I'm sorry, I didn't know that was you. We have a lawn guy?

Okay, I kid because I love. You're right, he was an asshole fucking moron prick.

Alekx said...

I found your blog by the next blog button belive it or not.

You could always mount a cannon to your car, that should discourage bad drivers from trying to kill you, knowing you can blow them to smithereens.

Good luck out there on the highways and byways.

Tom said...

Get him!

Shocho said...

I like the cannon idea. Do they come in silver?

TheGirard said...

You should get a baby on board thingy for the window of your car. If he would have seen that, he wouldn't have been such an ass.