Monday, July 11, 2005

A Humble Request

If you are reading this before early afternoon, eastern standard time, on June July 11, 2005, please send some good thoughts our way. In fact, I have no proof that these things don't work retroactively...so if you miss that deadline by a bit, I wouldn't kick you for doing it anyway.

Not good luck, exactly. Luck implies that there is no skill present or needed in order to obtain the wanted objective, and that isn't the case. If you could just send us "good break mojo" or generic support, that would be ideal. You don't even have to leave a comment. Just a little moment of thought will do the trick.

I know this is a little metaphysical, but I do believe there is sort of an ebb and flow of these sort of positive thoughts. I utilize this concept often while watching sporting events or live performances of other kinds, and I'm usually only 3/4 joking. I would be more than happy to ebb and/or flow some back atcha in return.

Update: Things going pretty well so far. Keep the happy thoughts coming.

6 comments:

thisismarcus said...

Well, here's an offer I can't refuse! Thinking of you two in non-specific yet positive terms right now. All the best!

Shocho said...

Thinking good thoughts! Hope it's not too late for that. Is it ever too late for that? :)

Shocho said...

I assume you meant July 11. Otherwise, we have a tough row to hoe, as we say in Missouri.

DrHeimlich said...

Coming in WAY behind the dealine here.... but I don't need a special occasion to send some good vibes your way.

Jason said...

I'm trying to think happy. It's tough, what with traveling to Comic Con Wednesday and the work that will be involved there. But I'm trying.

Unknown said...

May all your cards be aces...good thoughts!!!