Monday, April 17, 2006

Shout Outs

Stuff I keep meaning to tell some of you, but I haven't had time to send individual emails:

1) Shocho: Technorati's search utility works really well. (Try mine, way down at the end of the right column. I searched a couple of words I knew it would find in several posts and it seemed to find everything.) You get it by signing up with Technorati, claiming your blog (their term, not mine) and then editing your account to insert their search box into your template. Have fun! I still haven't decided where the form should be in my template, so for now it's just shoved there in the right column.

2) Mkae: I saw little plastic Superman chairs at the KB Toys in our mall. I thought you might want to get them for your wee ones, so take a gander at your local toy shop.

3) Dr. H: I'm sure you have a more convenient way of keeping track of this stuff, but if you get a Google calendar, you can add information about all the DVD releases to it really easily, and it can email the info to you to remind you if you want it to.

Okay, that is all. But do look at the next post to see my offspring in her cute little Easter outfit, if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Shocho said...

The Technorati search is sweet. Thanks very much. I think I have been looking for this for years!