Thursday, April 27, 2006

More Annoying Parent Videos

Ugh, the grammar in that title makes me cringe. Is the the parent or the video that's annoying? I can't think of anything better, so I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to decide exactly what is being modified there. (I vote parent and not video, but I'm no fascist...make up your own mind.)

Anyway, a fresh new series of B videos have been unleashed on YouTube. A link to all of those videos is available in my list of links, but here's a link to just the three new Brigid videos. If there are only two vids there, that means the third one still hasn't gone live yet.

And now for your embedded pleasure (that came out wrong!) viewing pleasure, my tiny B trying her first solid food:



There is a much cuter video of her playing in her exersaucer, but for reasons known only to Those Who Watch Over the Internets it hasn't shown up as "live" on You Tube yet. You should be able to see it, assuming you are one of the four people on Earth who wants to do so, by following the link above, assuming it's gone live by the time you click that link, and that I've noticed and added it to the playlist. Bother.

1 comment:

Shocho said...

Kathy, nice to see you! Looks like not too much of that food got into the baby, but that'll get better. Very charming indeed, thanks. :)