Thursday, April 27, 2006

Do You Have HBO?

If you do, think about catching Robert Wuhl in Assume the Position. From the summary at hbo.com:

Appearing before a spirited classroom of actual New York City college students, guest "professor" and history buff Wuhl takes his audience on a lighthearted journey to show how legends are created, exploring familiar chapters in America's past that owe more to popular culture than fact.

I know it sounds like it might be boring, but it's really funny. Maybe you think Robert Wuhl is jive or something, but just remember him in Bull Durham. You have to admit, that was quality. I didn't like Arli$$ much, but my opinion of Robert Wuhl is a lot higher after seeing this comedy/history special. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Tom said...

I do love the HBO.

thisismarcus said...

Robert Wuhl from Tim Burton's Batman?