Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter with the B


Easter Outfit
Originally uploaded by lostonpurpose.
Really, this is just an excuse to make everyone look at the B's little Easter outfit. Please note the bunny slippers. They slay me.

She was very excited here because we were playing with her Kick'N'Play Keyboard. It plays The Farmer in the Dell waaaayyy too many times, but she loves it, so I do too.

By the way, does anyone know the lyrics to that tune, other than the farmer and the high-ho the derry-o part?

2 comments:

erika said...

The farmer picks a wife, the farmer picks a wife! High-ho the derry-o, the farmer picks a wife!

Then the wife picks a son/daughter, the son/daughter picks a sibling, the sibling picks a dog, dog picks a cat, cat picks a mouse, mouse picks some cheese.

I'm not really sure how this happens as my memory from pre-school gets fuzzy at this point, but all the other characters go away and...

The cheese stands alone, the cheese stands alone! High-ho the derry-o, the cheese stands alone!

Kathy said...

Sweet! Thank you! Now I don't sound so repetitive when I sing along.