Friday, April 21, 2006

Send me to Juvi Hall

Okay, so I'm about to link to something even more juvenile than the doctor's last funny link, and I debated whether I should post it or not. However, I laughed a bunch of times reading it and you might get some seventh-grade giggles out of it as well.

Work note: This fark thread deals with a person sitting on a wooden slat chair and getting an unfortunate bit of his anatomy stuck therein, then entreating the fark community for suggestions. This sort of talk and a few of the pictures are almost certainly not work-safe.

If you haven't read it already and you don't think you'll get in trouble for reading it where you currently are, then commence to reading about the plight of this poor young man.

3 comments:

Brad said...

that is a great fark thread

Shocho said...

I hate Total Farkers.

DrHeimlich said...

That'll teach him to have patio furniture in his home office.