Friday, April 29, 2005

Due Date

So, I have a (tentative) due date.

Tentative because I am a moron and I don't keep track of the basic things women are sorta supposed to keep track of.

Looks like December 27 or thereabouts. Guess I won't be spending this Christmas in Florida. Oh well, I suppose it will do.

I feel kinda guilty. My oldest brother was born on December 22, and he used to get combo birthday/Christmas presents from people not in the immediate family. He used to joke that he felt gypped. I guess a present is a present, though, right? And maybe you get nicer, bigger presents because people feel like they should be if they should cover two holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only that theory worked. I am a Easter baby (apr 4th) and every time it fell near easter it was combo present time and it sucked...bad. I will never do that to yer kid.