Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Job

I was offered the job; I need to talk to them more tomorrow and decide if I will take it. There's things about it I'd like, and things I wouldn't.

There is an awful lot of flux at the moment. More than I am possibly built for. I fear that I would be taking the job largely to create some certainty, and not solely because it is a good decision.

But then I think, "Well, what the hell? If you don't like it, you're just back where you are right now, looking for another position, and at least it's a change of pace and buys you some time."

Or maybe I should just chuck it all and see if there's a position on Mir for a snarky pain in the ass.

2 comments:

DrHeimlich said...

Well, this may be premature, but I think congratulations are in order for at the very least getting the offer.

Brad said...

I concure with the doctor.