Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

5/3 VM spoilers ahead.

Oh, Logan.

Just when I think it's worked out, you just go breaking my heart again.

Please tell me you didn't know the cameras were there. Please tell me they are your sicko dad's, and you didn't even know. Please tell me that scene snippet I saw in the previews for next week means that you are going to explain things.

Why with the jumping to conclusions, V? Don't you know that Logan didn't build that house?

Plus, what the hell were you going to get drunk with him for there anyway? Didn't you learn anything? You forgave him for giving Duncan the GHB, but you assume he knew about the cameras?

I like the kissing much more than the drama. Please? PLEASE? My hormone are all over the place. Give an old lady a break, yeah?

No comments: