Monday, May 23, 2005

A General Status

In other news, I am sick as a dog.

I never did understand that saying, however. I have seen many dogs in my time, and while I'm sure they are occasionally sick, I don't see where they are sick more than any other creature. Doesn't seem very emblematic to me.

I'm sure it will pass, as these things always do, but boy, do I feel awful.

This baby better not give me any crap in the teenage years. I will totally say, "Do you know how sick I was with you for a good month solid?" (Hopefully not longer than that.) Not that Pavel or Pavelina will care. He/she will roll their eyes at me and sass me anyway. I mean, really. With these genetics?

And there's that fucking Starburst commercial again. How can I be about an inch from vomiting one minute and have an intense need for red Starbursts the next?

Ah, good. It's passed. I want to vomit again. Excellent.

2 comments:

Tom said...

I verify the sick.

Anonymous said...

"This baby better not give me any crap in the teenage years."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1

Oh, wait, you were serious?