Monday, September 25, 2006

A Quick Note

I keep looking at my feeds list and being sad that no one has written. Then it occurred to me that it's been awhile since I posted.

Anyone who contacts me via my yahoo email address should know that our lovely, capable cable company has a "known issue" with yahoo domains, which means yahoo no worky. If there's anything important, send it to the gmail account on this page and I'll get that, no problem.

In other news, if the prequels killed your love for Star Wars, the new original trilogy Lego Star Wars game will go a long way toward rekindling it. It's very fun. We play it when the B sleeps. More than we should, since I feel kind of tired today. It's worth a rent at the very least, if you are the slightest bit inclined.

Be safe out there, kids.

No comments: