Monday, September 11, 2006

Confidential

In response to poor E, whose blog has been eaten by Blogger after upgrading to the beta version. (Apparently, you should beware before upgrading. Doesn't sound fun at the moment.)

I wrote the longest. comment. ever and blogger ate it instead of actually attaching it to your post. I will try to summarize.

The B has two teeth that are about halfway in on the bottom. There are two more coming in to match it on the top, according to her doctor after her nine month checkup. It is simultaneously thrilling to see the development and sad to see the end of that silly gummy smile.

Also, I think poor Katie's jacket was poorly tailored as well. She seems really small and there is no reason I can see that she would naturally strain buttons. I am still rockin' the white shoes and shirts, and all the people who apparently care about that grandma rule of no white after Labor Day can stick it.

Okay, that was what I tried to say. I'm out.

No comments: