Monday, May 22, 2006

Our Trip So Far

So, the Virginia Beach portion of our trip is nearly done. We'll be leaving here by 11:00 am today to get Tom up to Dulles airport in time for his flight back home. We've had a great time on this leg of the trip, and I'm using the heck out of the new digital camera.

We got in at the home of the best hosts ever, CK and LWC, and put together the B's east coast exersaucer, which has greatly enhanced her experience of the trip.

At Chuck and Cheryl's


Not that she hasn't spent a lot of time in people's laps or taxing their arm strength, grinning at them and drooling...

At the bike shopJoe, still holding the babyP5210063Back of baby's head


She's even had some time to chill out.

Decked out


And really chill out.

Sacked on mamma


I think a good time has been had by all. Now, as I look forward to a week with my parents so they can get to know their only grandchild (but sadly, may go a week with little to no internet access) I can only hope I will get even more snapshots to put in my obsessive little family albums.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Great photos!

Too bad the world does not know what contotions you went through to take that last picture.

DrHeimlich said...

I'm so jealous I missed out on all the love.

I miss you guys!

TheGirard said...

those are some great shots