Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New Hoopty

New car in the garageSo as long as I am posting various bits of personal news, here is our new car. It is a cool metallic dark blue, and it is pretty sweet inside and out.

I could gush about the way the remote can open the side doors without the touch of a human hand, or about the storage compartments and the many ways the seats fold hither and yon for maximum flexibility. In fact, I think I might just have done so.

As you can see from my fancy dancy inset and as I believe we've mentioned before, this beast is a Honda Odyssey. I think my favorite feature is that it turns off three cylinders in the engine when they're not needed to save on fuel. I am all about fuel economy, so this is the most fuel efficient minivan we could find.

If you asked the mister what his favorite feature is, he'd probably tell you it's the moon roof. I mainly like that you can pull a little door over it and pretend it isn't there. I dunno why I don't like them, but something about being able to see the clouds over my head when I'm supposed to be safely esconsed within a vehicle is disconcerting.

1 comment:

Shocho said...

I agree with you, mooning people while driving is dangerous. Nice car!