Sunday, April 15, 2007

Toys That Make Babies Lose Their Damn Minds



I just got this toy when I found another item on Amazon that I wanted to get for the house. It brought me up to a total that got me free shipping, and I'd been considering getting her this toy anyway.

Worth every darn penny. It is quite a show.

And do you see that blue ball? Well, we don't anymore. It's missing. The toy never left the kitchen/living room, and I've turned everything upside down and I can't find it. I've already ordered three replacement sets from Playskool, so we'll have more cannon fodder soon. I'm sure the day they arrive, the missing blue ball will turn up as well.

4 comments:

Shocho said...

Who's that big guy that keeps grabbing the balls? What a bastard.

I feel I must ask another question: Did the toy cost more than the shipping on the first item?

Looks like fun to me, I'm ordering one!

Kathy said...

Surprisingly, this toy was about a dollar-fifty more than the shipping on the first thing. It was a shelf that was sort of bulky and the /storage/cubby thing and shipping was pretty high (more than the shelf, actually, because it was on sale).

I figured for a buck and a half, why not have another thing instead of just shipping?

Anonymous said...

That should keep everyone busy and out of trouble for years. Won't you be glad when she starts putting the balls back in herself.
LWC

Unknown said...

You might be able to show that video to the baseball coach and be able to get out of practice!