Friday, October 28, 2005

The Kreepy King

Do those new Burger King television ads oog out anyone other than me?

I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the plastic, single-expression face. Maybe it's the faux fur. Maybe it's the fact that his head is way too big for his body. I just don't know. He's just not right somehow.

Don't get me wrong. If I want a quick burger, the BK Lounge is usually where I go because I don't like those goofy onions and puffy buns on McDonald's hamburgers. I have no issues with the product, when used in moderation and as an occasional treat. But this dude is just wrong.

4 comments:

erika said...

I HATE THAT GUY.


acthk

Jason said...

I want him on my fantasy team. He makes a great play every week, it seems.

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

He is scaries than some horror films that I've seen.

Timmers said...

Yes, he creeps me out!