Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Curtain Choices

Ah, the pictures of the second choice don't have the best color reproduction, but I'm feeling a little too tired to go in there and give it a second go.

Here is the first choice, from far away (in the context of the room and paint colors) and then close up so you can see the detail.



Now here is the second choice, same deal: far away and then with more detail. Again, the colors are WAAAY off in the first one here. Imagine it with the colors from the far off picture of the first choice; those colors are just about truely reproduced.




Okay. Votes?

7 comments:

Jason said...

Between the green walls and the pink shelf? I choose the pink shelf ones.

erika said...

#2!!

I think the longer length has a more finished look, and I love the scalloped trim and the way it confines the detail around the edges.

Not that I've thought about window treatments that much...

itxvhhyy

Anonymous said...

LWC to the rescue? I like the less fussy of the second choice a little cleaner look in my book. The room colors are great and looks so nice. I am a little jealous. I am sorry I don't have a picture to send.

Anonymous said...

I'm all about the second choice. Go number 2!

Trundling Grunt said...

I'd vote for the first choice - less fussy and likely to let more light in while gathering slightly less dust.

Shocho said...

Cheryl posted to a blog!! :)

I'm no expert, but I like #1.

Kathy said...

For the curious, we went with #2 on the windows. I'm still using #1. I bought a tension rod long enough to cover the top of the open closet area with the changing table and we're using #1 there.

When I get the shelves hung and the outlet covers back on, I'm going to take a few pictures so everyone can see how it turned out.