Saturday, January 20, 2007

Whee!

Our Wii came early! It only shipped from the next state over (Illinois) and the retailer upgraded us from three day shipping to two day + Saturday delivery.

At noon, it was dropped on our doorstep. The boxes looked like they'd been playing soccer with them, but everything inside was unmolested once I got 'em open.

There was a blip installing it, but it was my fault. Our Video 4 input has two different inputs, but once a cable is plugged into one type, it locks out the second one. I have a cable for my laptop in one of them, and I initially accidentally plugged the Wii in the other side and worried that it wasn't working. Moved it and everything was smooth as silk.

Our Miis are designed, our weather channel is set up, and I'm eying Altered Beast from the Wii store. (Only $5!) I played Zelda while the B slept, and a little while she played. I tried all the Wii Sports—I rule at boxing, mediocre at Bowling, and suck at Tennis.

When the B goes to bed, MONKEY BALL!

1 comment:

Jason said...

*drool*