Monday, June 26, 2006

New Template

Heh, now you all have to look at new graphics just because the baby decided to take a nap. Made 'em all myself, including the background. I always wanted to know how to make a plaid from scratch, and it turns out it wasn't that difficult. Thanks, The GIMP!

The "geography" shown on the banner is the first town I grew up in. That larger road running sort of down the middle of the image is the street I wasn't allowed to cross. Thanks, Google Maps!

I still might tweak the white space around the text, and there's still one hole in the style sheet I want to address, but for now, it's going to have to fly as-is. Hope it doesn't make your eyeballs bleed!

5 comments:

TheGirard said...

my eyes hurt

Shocho said...

Pink and bright green are not my favorite colors, but I like the masthead thingy. The fact that it was your street is excellent!

Brad said...

I love the masthead as well!!

Jason said...

Plaid hurts my spleen.

erika said...

what am i doing wrong? why can't i see the masthead?