Monday, December 12, 2005

Tree!

I suddenly feel so much more Christmassy.

I just couldn't face baby's first Christmas without a tree. My sister-in-law, who is an absolute rock, offered to buy me one while she was out (since I am essentially housebound for the near term) and let me pay her back for it.

She picked out this very lifelike tree, prelit and everything, and brought it by last Thursday. I couldn't have picked out a nicer one if I had been able to go out myself. Tonight, my nieces came by and helped us put it together, and the Christmas season at our house has begun.

I can't tell you how happy I am that I can take a picture of her with our Christmas tree this holiday season. If I can get out of the house to do a little shopping, just imagine the underside of the tree spilling forth with Bri presents underneath.

1 comment:

Shocho said...

Lovely! Gotta have somebody get you that Baby's First Christmas 2005 ornament, that's a keepsake. :)