Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What Kind of M*A*S*H Person Are You?

The Hallmark channel just rewound to the beginning of series one of M*A*S*H, which I usually have on in the background between 5 and 6. This got me to thinking...you can tell a lot about a person by what kind of M*A*S*H person they are. Are you a:

1. Frank or Winchester?
2. Trapper John or BJ?
3. Henry or Potter?
4. Margaret: the Frank era, the Donald era, or post-divorce from Donald?
5. Company clerk: Radar or Klinger?
6. Cross-dressin' Klinger or not?

These are important questions. Take your time and really think about it. I'll post mine in the comments.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

1. Winchester
2. BJ
3. Potter
4. Margaret: post-divorce from Donald
5. Company clerk: Radar
6. Not Cross-dressin' Klinger (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Jason said...

1. Winchester
2. BJ
3. Potter
4. Frank era
5. Radar
6. Yes

Aussie-Askew said...

1. Winchester. Frank just ground on you after a season or two...
2. BJ
3. Thats tough. I'm callin it a tie. Both had something, and Henry's death could have been the first time I creid (out fo sorrow) at a TV show
4. Post divorce, but only barely over Frank era
5. Radar
6. Absolutely.

Shocho said...

Old school everything. Frank, Trapper, Henry, Margaret & Frank, Radar, and no Klinger at all with mine, thanks. Actually, I liked the movie much better.
/curmudgeon circuit activated

Jason said...

One other thing. E-mail me an address to send a Christmas card to, if you would. I have no idea what your (or your other half's) current e-mail is.