Sunday, March 04, 2007

This was going a different way, but...

I was going to post about how I couldn't make a top five villains post. I saw everyone else's posts and wanted to join in, so I looked at my list of top fifty movies. It turns out that I don't like movies that have villains. The only villains in the movies on my list were Darth, Sauron, Voldemort, the Alien Queen, and possibly the MCP from Tron.

I realize that's five, and I guess you could count that as my list if you wanted to, but none of those feel like they should be on my list. There's just no real bad guys on my list!

So that was what I was going to write about, but when I opened my blog publishing page, I was assaulted by this:

WARNING
This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts. Save your post as a draft or (link removed) click here for more about what's going on and how to get your blog unlocked.

Which fucker out there reported my blog as a spam blog? I don't buy this robot BS. Now I have to wait for a human to OK my blog. Joy. I'm sure I'm in a 5000 person line for that to happen.

So thanks, you splogging assholes, for ruining it for the rest of us. You guys suck more than Hoover.

(And I can now finally publish this post now that I've been declared not spammy.)

1 comment:

Shocho said...

So I guess your #1 villain is spammers now, right?