Sunday, December 10, 2006

You Make It, I Break It

Everything I have tried to get done online in the last week or so, in the very moment when I really needed to get it done, has broken while I was trying to use it.

I had stuff to do at Shutterfly, it goes to pieces when I finally had time before I was tired and after the B went to sleep, and it was slow and bits of it wouldn't load. That doesn't happen that often, but it was on a new product of theirs and it was biting me in the ass until the problems fixed themselves after I'd stayed up way too late and I was able to finish up.

Now, I need to quickie order a couple of pictures to get my hands on tomorrow, and the Walgreens photo site has shut down on me. Two different browsers, and it's just throwing up its hands and staring at me. Won't even load the login page.

I was going to order a couple of other presents earlier today, but I didn't just in case I got a better idea later for the people I was about to buy for. You can thank me for not doing it if you later went to that website and used it, since I didn't touch it and break it so no one could have any fun.

Sheesh. Don't these people get that I have a very limited amount of time to tap this keyboard where it doesn't make the baby want to eat (or at least drool on) my laptop?

1 comment:

Shocho said...

This is the problem with online commerce... nobody to yell at in person.