Thursday, December 14, 2006

Real Food

After her one year well-baby visit to the doctor, I was given the green light to basically start feeding her adult food. Well, with some exceptions for things she can't have, but she now eats a smaller amount of a subset of the same stuff you and I would eat in a day.

Well, she eats healthier than me, a trend I hope fervently will continue.

For the curious, she has one tablespoon (or thereabouts) from each food group at each of her three meals, and then she has two small snacks.

She's very selective, though. She'll mix all the food together on the tray, but then she'll pick one specific food out until it's gone (a combination of ending up in her stomach, on her lap, and on the floor) and then start on her next most favorite.

Usually the carrots, if offered, come in dead last. Sigh. I don't like carrots either, so I can't really fault her. They're just so orange. Ugh.

1 comment:

TheGirard said...

Early OCD?