Monday, February 28, 2005

Ultegra 10

Okay, most of you won't care abut this. But I'm looking at my bike right now with its brand-new Ultegra 10-speed group on it. I know, it's not Dura-Ace, but I have that on my other bike. For this one, Ultegra is fine, and it shifts really, really smoothly.

Plus, there are no big gauges out of my rear derailleur, which might make it easier to forget those two little crashes that scratched the hell outta my components.

Leave it to me to get it installed on a rainy day, so the poor bike has to get wheeled out of here and get all wet, plus I can't test-ride it to see how nifty it is. Now, if only it would get warm again.

3 comments:

Shocho said...

I'd just like to say that the word "Ultegra" is very, very cool indeed. I'm thinking of legally changing my name to that.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, why weren't you guys into biking when I was down there? I so would have pedal-pushed with you.

-- Jason

Kathy said...

Because I was too busy being big, fat, and lazy. You had to stick around a few years to get Kathy 2.0.